Topeak's tubular aluminum rack allows you to easily mount your BabySeat II or your Topeak MTX TrunkBags (both sold separately) to your bicycle. So go ahead and bring your favorite little passenger or gear along for the ride.
A sturdy handlebar-mounted metal basket for shopping trips, quick jaunts around town. New QuickClick Handlebar Mount (Fixer 3e) allows installation on eBikes to make attachment and removal a breeze. - Capacity: 16L/975 Ci - Weight: 1370G/3.02 Lb - Size: 35x26x25cm/13.8”x10.2”x9.8” - Attachment: QuickClick Handlebar Mount (Fixer 3e) Fits 25.4mm and 31.8mm handlebars (shims included)
Topeak's Cargo Net works with the Trolley Tote or MTX Rear Basket (sold separately). Make sure your goods stay in place on those bumpy rides home!
Topeak's Explorer Tubular Rack is a great add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap on. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes, and has a center strip that acts like a short fender, too.
Topeak's Explorer Tubular Rack is a great add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap on. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes with disc brakes, and has a center strip that acts like a short fender, too.
Topeak's Explorer Tubular Rack is a great add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap on. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes with disc brakes, and has a center strip that acts like a short fender, too. Plus, it comes with a spring that folds up to clamp securely onto books, magazines and other thin objects.
Topeak's Explorer Tubular Rack is a great add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap on. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes, and has a center strip that acts like a short fender as well as a spring-loaded bar to hold down your belongings.
Adapter for mounting the Topeak MTX rear basket to any MTX QuickTrack compatible rack.
Topeak's MTX BeamRack is an awesome way to add touring capacity to bikes that won't accept conventional racks, such as dual-suspension mountain bikes. The quick-release mount clamps firmly to your seatpost and this rugged rack boasts durable aluminum construction capable of supporting up to 20-pounds with ease.
Boost the carrying capacity of your Topeak MTX BeamRack (sold separately) with their Dual-Side Frame. It enables you to attach panniers and other Topeak MTX bags to your BeamRack.
Need more carrying capacity for running errands? Then check out Topeak's Rear Basket. It easily attaches to a Topeak QuickTrack rear rack (sold separately) and holds groceries, work clothes and anything else you need to transport. And, its handle makes it extremely portable.
Topeak's MTX TrunkBag DX boasts an expandable main compartment to carry all the gear you need. It's built to last with rigid molded panels mated to 600-denier nylon. And, it's packed with handy features, such as a shoulder strap, carrying handle, taillight clip and top elastic straps. There are even reflective strips for safety. Plus, Topeak's ingenious MTX System makes it a snap to attach it to your Topeak MTX QuickTrack rack (sold separately). - Capacity 12.3 L / 750 ci - Compartments 1 Divided main compartmetn, two side zippered pockets, Multi-expanding top compartment - Added Features: Water bottle holder Shoulder strap Carrying handle Elastic top bungees 3M reflective strip Safety light clip Optional rain cover - Size (L x W x H): 36 x 25 x 21.5-29 cm / 14.2” x 9.8” x 8.5”~11.4” - Weight: 985 g / 2.17 lb
MTX QuickTrack compatible TrunkBag featuring a divided main compartment constructed with Topeak's unique process of combining rigid panels and flexible fabric for structure and water repellency. Features two mesh side compartments for extra capacity and rear water bottle holder lets you carry more water on extended trips. - Attachments: 1 divided main compartment, two mesh side pockets - Capacity: 8L / 480 ci - Added Features: Water bottle holder Shoulder strap Carrying handle Elastic top bungees 3M reflective strip Safety light clip Optional rain cover - Size (L x W x H): 35 x 21 x 19 cm / 14.2” x 8.3” x 7.5” - Weight: 870 g / 1.92 lb
For BabySeat II Racks and MTX Tubular Racks (34.5 cm in length for small bike frames). - If you have a small frame bike and cannot install Topeak rack or BabySeat in recommended position (2 or 3 degrees from horizontal), please use the 34.5cm extra long mounting bracket arm for proper installation.
$47.99 $79.99 40% Off
Topeak's Trolley Tote rear basket provides excellent versatility and convenience. Handy features include a telescoping handle and wheels which make the Trolley Tote perfect for shopping and running errands. It's made from tough plastic with an aluminum handle, and folds flat for storage. And, it's compatible with Topeak's QuickTrack rack system for easy on and off.
Carry your flowers, groceries, books, or whatever with ease and style thanks to Sunlite's Bamboo QR Basket. Made from real Bamboo wood, the Bamboo Basket basket adds class to any bike. It attaches to any handlebar easily via the quick-release mount and includes a shoulder strap for easy carrying off the bike.
$5.99 - $7.99
- Hardware included - Fits all Sunlite Gold-Tec racks - Cut to length
Sunlite's Rack Top Mesh Quick-Release Basket quickly and securely attaches to your rear rack (sold separately) via two spring-loaded clamps. And, it's just as easy to release the basket and bring it into your house when you're done running errands. The padded carry handle is comfortable, and the whole basket is made of powder-coated steel for strength and durability.
- Powder coated steel construction - Rubber carrying handle - Mounts to rear rack with two spring-loaded clamps - Includes pet friendly wire dome top cage - Quick release handlebar mounting system - Max load: 22lbs - Mount: Quick Release - Material: Steel
- Powder coated steel construction - Classic oval styling with mesh bottom - Lift off style bracket - Material: Steel - Mount: Lift-off Bracket - Size (WxLxD): 14.1x10.2x9.4"
Top off the look of your retro ride with Sunlite's Willow Bushel Strap-On Basket on the front! It attaches to your handlebars via handlebar straps and buckles for easy on and off. The tightly-woven willow ensures small items stay in the basket, and the bushel design is sure to elicit compliments.
$27.99 - $30.59
Sunlite's Willow Classic Basket attaches to your handlebars via leather handlebar straps and buckles so it will be ready for a spontaneous jaunt to the park! The tightly-woven willow ensures small items stay in the basket, and the cool design is sure to elicit compliments.
•Willow construction •Built in handle •Mounts to handlebar with two metal lift-off hooks
- Saddle rail-mounted storage solution - Holds up to two threaded CO2 cartridges, an inner tube, and two water bottle cages - Allows for the attachment of a saddle bag for additional storage - Adjustable mounting angle (0° or -25°) - Lightweight aluminum construction
- Everything you need for a quick fix on the road - 3 tire levers - Patch Kit - 9-function multi-tool - CO2 inflator with 2 16g CO2 cartridges - Seat bag
- Includes everything for a quick fix while on or off-road - Liv seat bag - 12 glueless patches - 2 tire levers - Mini pump - 9 function multi-tool
- Water resistant material - Rip stop construction for durability - Designed to hold tools, wallet, keys, clothing and other items securely - Hook and loop fasteners mounting system - Available in two sizes
- Water resistant material - Rip stop construction for durability - Designed to hold a phone (max 5 inches long) and other items securely - Convenient flip top opening - Hook and loop fasteners mounting system
- Water resistant material - Rip stop construction for durability - Expandable top and side compartments - Carry handle and removable shoulder strap - Rack compatible - Taillight attachment - Rain cover
Giant knows that life comes with accessories, and their City Pannier Set is a great way to carry your on-the-go essentials from A to B. Simple, open-top construction with water resistant fabric and a full-coverage lid flap make these bags easy and fast to use. And, since they're built saddlebag-style as a pair, all you have to do is release the tool-free attachments, grab the central handle, and go!
Page 1 of 3 Next page