$25.00 - $27.50
Serfas' Pro-Flo Lock-Ons offer cyclists superior contact, maximum comfort and minimized impact. These rider-tested, doctor-approved grips feature an increased palm pad to reduce pressure on the wrists and forearms and ulnar horn tabs to alleviate strain on the arteries of the hand. Plus, the dual-density design and tenacious lock-on clamp is soft on the hands, while being slip-free on your bars.
$9.00 - $12.00
Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun dolphin print - 97mm in length
OK, Giant calls these their Sole-O BMX Grips, but we use them for our dirt jumpers and singlespeeds as well. These 140mm-wide grips are made from soft, durable Kraton rubber with a raised waved design for an awesome grip and amazing comfort.
The classic Longneck ribbed grip pattern with an open end to accomodate end plugs now comes without a flange! - Classic mushroom style collapsible rib pattern - Constructed of our proprietary Soft Grip compound for added comfort - Increasingly popular with top athletes around the world - Open ends with black and white Two Color Push In Plugs end plugs included
$20.00 - $25.00
Add a little comfort to your bike with Liv's Silicone Foam Grips. Their anti-vibration silicone foam absorbs shocks while the non-slip surface provides you with maximum control.
$10.99 - $13.75
- Eva foam provides excellent vibration damping, reducing road buzz - Blended natural cork, helps absorb sweat and resists heat caused by friction - Includes end-plugs and finishing tape
This ergonomically designed grip fuses comfort, performance, and style all into one. The ergonomically designed wing is plush for not only your hands but also your wrists and upper body. This is the ideal grip for Marathons or Stage Racing. - Material: Dual-density high-performance rubber - Star Ringz: 100% aluminum - Anodized/powder coated - Laser-etched
$7.00 - $9.00
- Best seller - Shock Absorbing Design - Ridged Turbo Shape - Fits 7/8" Bars - Style: with Flange - Length: 110mm
$33.99 - $37.00
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's DoubleTap Lever Hoods matching your frame. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and will enhance any bike's appearance. They fit RED 22, Force 22 and RED 10-speed ErgoDynamic shifters.
$24.99 - $25.00
- Designed with softer rubber tread for exceptional shock absorption and hands that stay fresh all day - Extra large raised areas to provide excellent shock absorption - Softer, dual-density rubber compound improves control in all conditions - New polymer material for durability - Giant 1.0 dual lock ring system
$10.00 - $14.00
- A comfortable and timeless ribbed style grip suitable for BMX and cruiser use - High flange BMX style design with black press-in end plugs - Length: 145mm
- Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun flower print pattern - 97mm length
- Ergonomically Designed For Comfortable Weight Distribution - Extra Large Platform Reduces Hand Numbness - Triple-Density Material Provides Support And Reduces Vibration - Gel Layer Enhances Vibration Damping - Unique Polymer Compound Improves Durability In All Conditions - Giant 1.0 Lightweight Aluminum Single Lock-On System - Integrated Ergonomic Bar End For Multiple Riding Positions
Spruce up your ride and show your pride with Giant's Logo Grips. Plus, they're soft for an awesome grip and amazing comfort.
$13.00 - $15.00
Connectors feature Serfas' great dual-density design for excellent comfort. The hard inners offer a firm base and the soft outers provide a tacky and comfortable feel. And Connectors are easy to install and super secure, too.
$9.00 - $10.00
- Twist shift compatible shorty style grips - Available as a 92mm pair or staggered 127/92mm for single side grip shift
- Ergonomically Designed For Comfortable Weight Distribution - Extra Large Platform Reduces Hand Numbness - Triple-Density Material Provides Support And Reduces Vibration - Gel Layer Enhances Vibration Damping - Unique Polymer Compound Improves Durability In All Conditions - Giant 1.0 Lightweight Aluminum Lock-On System
$25.00 - $30.50
- Large Raised Multi-Striped Areas Help Enhance Vibration Damping - Multi-Stripe Pattern Provides Optimal Friction In All Directions - Unique Polymer Compound Helps Improve Durability - Giant 1.0 Lightweight Aluminum Secure Double Lock-On System
Spruce up your ride with the Picker Grips from Giant. Soft rubber and a raised pattern provide comfort and a great grip.
Features - Large raised multi-striped areas help enhance vibration damping - Multi-stripe pattern provides optimal friction in all directions - Unique polymer compound helps improve durability - Giant 1.0 lightweight aluminum single lock-on system
For maximum comfort and control, check out Giant's Comfort EX Grips. The dual-compound design features soft-density rubber on the main contact areas for padding, while the inner cores are firm rubber for a secure attachment to the handlebars.
- Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun dinosaur print - 97mm length
$20.00 - $25.00
- Large Raised Multi-Striped Areas Help Enhance Vibration Damping - Multi-Stripe Pattern Provides Optimal Friction In All Directions - Unique Polymer Compound Helps Improve Durability - Giant 1.0 Lightweight Aluminum Single Lock-On System
The Youth Grips are a great way to spruce up Junior's ride. They look great and are soft and comfortable too.
Add a little comfort to your bike with Giant's Foam Grips.
Like shock absorbers for your hands, the Swage Non Lock-On Grips take the oomph out of the ups and downs of the trail. The perfect amount of squish will keep you comfy—because cramp-free hands should be your reward for taking on new challenges. - Ergo hand-fit design features thicker rubber compound in the palm and webbed design for comfort and enhanced damping. - Giant-proprietary rubber compound increases control in any condition. - Multi-grip surfaces combination improves friction for better control. - 132mm length
$24.99 - $25.00
• Made from soft and durable Kraton rubber • Custom waved raised surface • Double-sided lock-on • 140mm
$20.00 - $25.00
- 100% ultralight silicone material - High friction surface for better grip - Improved shock absorption over standard rubber grips - Includes two diameter handlebar plug options
The Rogue grips feature soft, large raised pads to provide extra shock absorption. - Made in the USA by ODI - Lock Jaw clamps sold separately
- A comfortable and timeless ribbed style grip suitable for BMX, MTB, and cruiser use with included black press-in end caps - Good all-around size for everyday use - Durable Kraton rubber construction - Length: 145mm
Page 1 of 2 Next page