$79.99 - $90.00
The Flash is iSSi's minimalist take on the traditional two-sided clipless pedal. It performs as well on the trail as it does on the commute. - Bushing / Sealed bearing spindle, 52.5mm - Models with longer spindles available in BlackOut - SPD-compatible cleats and mounting hardware included
$100.00 - $120.00
The Flash is iSSi's minimalist take on the traditional two-sided clipless pedal. It performs as well on the trail as it does on the commute. Three sealed cartridge bearings make the Flash III iSSi’s smoothest rolling, most durable, lightest clipless pedals with multiple spindle length options. - Spindle Type: Flip III: Triple Bearing - Smooth-rolling at an affordable pricepoint - SPD-compatible cleats and mounting hardware included
There’s no need to choose between clipless performance and platform versatility with iSSi's Flip II pedals. Go clipless on the commute or sport clogs on campus. - Flip II: 56.5mm spindle length - Wear 2-bolt style cycling shoes or casual flat shoes - Compatible with iSSi, Shimano SPD, and Wellgo 98A cleats - Chromoly spindle, ED-coated - Standard 15mm wrench flats as well as 8mm hex broach - Black chrome hardware - Adjustable spring tension - 4° cleat float - 14.6° angle of release - Bushing/sealed bearing combination for low-maintenance durability - Pedal Body Material: Aluminum - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch
The concave shape and tall pins of the Thump composite pedal provides a "just-right" amount of traction—enough for the rigors of riding off-road—but with nylon pins to keep calves laceration-free on more casual rides. Two different platform sizes accommodate feet from small to Sasquatch. - Tough, nylon composite body - Chromoly spindles, sealed cartridge bearings and nylon bushings - Body: 18.5mm thick with 2.5mm of concavity for great control and pedal feel - Platform size: 113 x 95mm
The Baldwin offers the best of both worlds, bridging the gap between the demands of XC racer to the enduro rider. It features the tried and true Posi-Lock retention system protected by a robust 6061 CNC body providing extra support. - Weight: 332g CrMo - Body: 60661 CNC AL - Spindle: Cromoly - Bearings: 3 Cartridge - Springs: SWP - Cleat: XPEDO XPT (6° Float)
The CXR is the ultimate performance cyclocross pedal for riders looking for lightweight, durability, and strength. The Posi-Lock retention system allows superior adjustability and easy rapid engagement action. Specially designed larger front retention claw maximizes positive entry in wet and muddy conditions. Cromoly spindles are paired with three precision cartridge bearings for minimal maintenance. - Weight: 295g - Body: 6061 Forged Aluminum - Spindle: Cromoly - Bearings: 3 Cartridge - Springs: SWP - Cleat: XPEDO XPT (6° Float)
- Weight: 312g - Body: CrMo Investment - Spindle: Cromoly - Bearings: 1 Cartridge/2DU - Springs: SWP - Cleat: XPEDO XPT (6° Float)
Weighing in at a mere 260 grams per set, the SPRY, with its sleek, super low-profile design, makes a great addition to the XPEDO flat pedal line up. The magnesium-cast body measures only 11mm thin and allows plenty of ground clearance in the most aggressive terrains. Its large platform area with 14 pins on each pedal provides superior grip for maximum pedal efficiency. - Weight: 260g - Body: Magnesium - Spindle: CroMo - Bearings: 2 Cartridge - Bushings: 1 DU - Pins: 28 Straight Pins per pair - Size: 106x100x11 (mm)
- Weight: 220g - Body: NEP Injection-Molded - Spindle: Cromoly - Bearings: 3 Cartridge - Springs: SWP - Q-Factor: ±53 (mm) - Cleat: XPEDO THRUST 7 (6º Float or Fixed)
- Weight: 210g CrMo - Body: Carbon Injection-Molded - Spindle: Cromoly - Bearings: 3 Cartridge - Retention: MDU Elastomer (Preset) - Q-Factor: ±53 (mm) - Cleat: XPEDO THRUST 7 (6º Float or Fixed)
$150.00 - $165.00
The Orbitron is the new gold standard for platform pedals. The high grip layout features 16 pins per side on an ultralight alloy body. Beautifully machined axles paired with premium bearings and bushings keep you running for miles to come. - Body: CNC-machined 6061 Aluminum - Axle: CNC-machined Cro-Mo - Bearings: Ultralight compact bushings + sealed bearings - Replaceable pins
- Plastic nylon molded body - Chromoly spindle - 318g pair
- One-piece ABS resin body - Non-slip rubber surface - Boron spindle - 388g pair
- Oversized exerciser-style platform pedals with molded tread - Toe straps included - Fits most exercise bikes
- One-piece resin body - Juvenile size platform - Boron spindle - 390g pair
- Forged alloy body and cage - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible (clips included) - 504g pair - 9/16-inch spindle
- One-piece resin body - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 366g pair
- CNC aluminum body - Sealed bearing - Toe clip compatible - Reflectors included - 9/16-inch spindle
- Extruded AL6061 aluminum CNC machined construction - CNC chromoly spindle - Sealed bearing and bushing - One side SPD compatible - Fully adjustable tension - 9/16-inch spindle - 295g pair
- All-road race-inspired dual-sided clipless pedal - Lightweight yet durable carbon fiber/nylon composite platform for added stability - CNC-machined chromoly spindle - 3 LSL sleeve bushings - Shimano SPD style cleat with 6° float - Fully adjustable tension - Platform size: 86mm x 78mm - 295g per pair - Size: 9/16" - Cleat Type: SPD - Material: Carbon/Nylon
- Double-sided clipless design - Forged 6061 aluminum body - DU bushings - SPD compatible (6° float) - Chromoly 9/16-inch spindle - 275g pair
- Extruded and CNC-machined AL6061-T6 pedal body - 2 sealed bearings and 1 DU sleeve bushing - 9/16" CNC chromoly spindle - 109mm x 110mm x 15mm concave platform for large feet - M4-10mm outer and M4-8mm inner SS replaceable pins enhance concavity - Size: 9/16" - Material: AL6061 - Style: Platform Pedals
- Pedal body made of ruggedly durable engineering grade thermoplastic - Sealed bearing and LSL sleeve bushing - 9/16" CNC chromoly spindle - 113mm x 105mm x 18mm concave platform for large feet - M3-9mm replaceable pins - 360g per pair - Size: 9/16" - Material: Composite - Style: Platform Pedals
- Forged AL6061 alloy pedal body - CNC-machined chromoly spindle - LSL sleeve bushing and sealed bearing - Adjustable tension (80~140kgf-cm) - Look Keo compatible cleats with 4.5° float - 86.5mm x 77.5mm - 325g pair - Size: 9/16" - Cleat Type: Look Keo - Style: Single Sided
Origin-8's Ultim8 MTB Single Clipless Pedals feature adjustable SPD-compatible bindings on one side and standard cages on the other: the perfect combination for riders who ride with cleated cycling shoes and also sometimes with regular shoes. With sealed bearings and chromoly axles, the Ultim8's are durable and practical all-around pedals.
Origin-8's Ultim8 Slimline Platform pedals feature ultra-light and thin forged 6061-aluminum platforms, heat-treated chromoly axles, and cartridge bearings for a super grippy, ultra-smooth, lightweight and reliably tough set of pedals. They also have replaceable pins. - 9/16-inch - Weight: 276 grams
- Durable aluminum body. - Ball bearing.
Designed for use on a variety of bikes, from commuters to adventure, the lightweight aluminum-body Domain flat pedal is built to last. - Polished alloy body. - Durable coated alloy cage. - 9/16" steel axle. - Smooth ball bearing internals.
Lightweight and durable, the plastic-composite body Empire flat pedal is your go to for any situation. - Nylon composite body. - Durable coated alloy cage. - 9/16" steel axle. - Smooth ball bearing internals.
A versatile, lightweight dual-sided pedal designed for use with flat soled or SPD-compatible shoes. - Dual sided cage for clipless SPD and flat soled shoes. - CNC machined Cr-Mo spindle . - LSL sealed ball bearing . - Adjustable spring tension. - Shimano SPD compatible.
Page 1 of 2 Next page